- Roy Moore is running for the Alabama's senate seat, against Democrat Doug Jones.
- Yesterday, the Washington Post released a story about Moore preying on underaged girls 30+ years ago.
- The response from GOP electeds, especially Alabama GOP electeds, is not surprising.
- Here are scripts for fighting back.
What you want to do next:
- Demand GOP senators who have endorsed Moore, to withdraw their endorsements.
- His name can't be removed from the ballot, but he can be nullified as a candidate.
- Support Doug Jones, by:
- - Donating
- - Volunteering
- - Reminding all of your friends and family to register by 11/27, so they can vote for Doug Jones.